Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FATHER'S LOVE

Just today I was reminded of a beautiful video I purchased back in 2001 and viewed it once again after not seeing it for many years. When I watched it today, it had the same impact on my heart as it did way back then. I was so excited when I found it on youtube. It is just too precious not to share. I hope you will take a few moments and just be still and soak in the beautiful truth that it woven throughout this video. It is truely a blessing. The blessing of Abba's love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZWmgPFbso&feature=related
Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications Copyright 1999-2010

4 comments:

  1. Button the video is wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing it with me!
    ~Steph @HCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Stephanie. There is a beautiful song called Faithful Father that is sung in the background of another version of this video. Have you heard it? It is so beautiful. You can listen to it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_TSl2P46Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting that...I hadn't heard it before, but was able to send it along to my friends and family! God bless...hope you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much AMKreations. I hope your family and friends will be blessed by it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for posting. Feel free to leave a link to your studio or web page. :o) button