Sunday, February 21, 2010

CHARLIE BOY











Well, it seems our rescue kitty will be called Charlie. I took a couple of photos of him today. He seems to like the camera. Buddy still isn't too sure about him. But, he and Tink are having a blast. You should see the way they run around the house chasing each other. Funny thing is...usually Charlie is the instigator! Tink is a very unusual Jack Russell. She's very gentle, sweet, and non agressive. Charlie had to have been raised with dogs. He has never shown any fear. He's not afraid of anything! I'm sure he was someone's beloved pet. Who knows why he was found in that shopping center. Did he get out of the house and get lost? Was someone unable to keep him because of economic difficulties? I don't know. But, I'm sure the rescue agency did all they could to find out. He has been a hoot and we are enjoying him here in our home. I hope he doesn't miss his prior family too much. Every once in a while I get a feeling that he is thinking about them and feeling sad. I just give him extra cuddles and hope that someday he will forget any sad memories.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a character - he looks like it, too:-) In the photo where he's laying he looks like he's plotting his next dastardly deed, lol! Kudos to you for rescuing him!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for posting. Feel free to leave a link to your studio or web page. :o) button