Saturday, August 4, 2012

What's a Wombat??? Special Cake Topper for a Special Friend

My dear physical therapist is getting married and she once told me that her fiance calls her a wombat and she calls him a kangaroo...
I took a mental note because I wanted to make a special gift for her.  "What in the world is a Wombat?"  I thought.  Got home, googled it,  and to my surprise, it's a very cute creature from Australia!   I was so happy to make this for her and her sweetheart.  The smile on her face when I gave it to her blessed my heart.
If you'd like to see some of my other creations you may click on the following link:  
www.buttonwilloe.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for posting. Feel free to leave a link to your studio or web page. :o) button