Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lovely Shabby Chic, Beach Cottage and Rustic Decor...Created by Joe and Michelle of Shabbyshores.

Today I would like to share 
Shabbyshores...the lovely work of my dear friends Michelle and Joe Endicot.   
They create beautiful upscale shabby-chic, beach cottage and rustic decor.  Lovely mirrors, chalkboards, jewelry boxes, shelves and even have a "man cave" section in their shop.

Here is an excerpt from their about page in their Etsy shop:  

"We are husband and wife team who live in sunny Southern California, we have two teenage boys. We find previously owned home decor items like mirrors, jewelry boxes, furniture, wooden boxes, framed chalkboards and so much more and turn them into upscale rustic, beach cottage, shabby chic home furnishings, giving them a brand new life. Come and browse through our little shop and maybe you will find that special piece to add a splash of Southern California to your home."

Here some examples of their work and what some of their customers are saying about Shabbyshores:

"This mirror truly is fabulous. It is the perfect addition to my little girl's nursery! The piece is beautiful and incredibly sturdy, and I can't say enough about the care with which it was packed for shipping. I'd highly recommend this seller."

"Love love love these guys! The vintage chalkboard looks gorgeous in my kitchen! Michelle was very communicative, my package arrived well in time. I couldn't be happier! :) Thank you again for this lovely addition to my home."

"High quality item as promised and discussed on email. Before it was even shipped, they provided multiple images on email & communicated the whole time. Highly recommended and I plan to have them make me more items!"

I have known Joe and Michelle for over 20 years and am so honored to call them my friends.  Michelle is also a talented singer/songwriter and ministers to the kiddos at Cottonwood church in Los Alamitos.  She is so gifted and blesses the lives of so many....including mine.  You can find her music on iTunes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for posting. Feel free to leave a link to your studio or web page. :o) button